1/2 cup Flour
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 cup Milk
2 Tbsp Butter, melted
Addl. Butter, to butter pan
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Beat eggs until well blended. Sift flour and salt.
- Preheat cast iron skillet in preheated oven for 10min.
- Add flour to beaten eggs in 4 additions, beating after each addition just until mixture is smooth.
- Add milk in 2 additions, beating slightly after each. Lightly beat in butter.
- Remove skillet from oven and butter skillet thoroughly with additional butter.
- Pour batter into skillet and bake for 20min. Pancake middle should become about one-half inch deep and lightly browned with very large, brown, puffed up sides.
- Serve with real maple syrup, compote, powdered sugar, or anything else you want.